One of the most important factors in poultry farms is the feeding system in broiler breeders.
One of the main tasks on poultry breeder farms is to take care of feeding and this is increasingly automated.
The feeding system circuit consist of:
- Silos: This depends the number of houses, number of animals and also between males and females.
- Scale: for weighing the feed
- Conveyor: for the distribution of feed and into the house
- Solenoid valves: for the unloading of feed into the hoppers
- Female feeding circuit
- Male feeding circle
FEEDING SYSTEM BRPILER BREEDER FARM:
Firstly, the computer that controls the feeding will start the feed conveyor that goes from the silos to the scale. Depending on the circuit that we start to fill the scale will start weighing the feed until the programmed amount of feed is completed.
The system also gives us the opportunity to make the silos independent to differentiate between male and female circuits.
When the scale starts, the computer starts the conveyor that distributes the feed to the hoppers, both male and female. The corresponding solenoid valve will open, discharging the feed into the corresponding hopper.
Normally each feed circuit has two hoppers, which will be filled with the feed that we have programmed through the conveyor. The male circuit most often has a central hopper and two feed conveyors.
Once the circuit is full, it will continue with circuit 2, 3…, males and females until the house is completely filled it and continuing with the second and third vessel houses.
Next step is when the female hoppers are full, we start up the feed chains evenly distribute. The system allows us to manually calibrate the amount of feed that goes into circuits.
Male circuit (MATRIX), once the hoppers are full, we start the augers to distribute the feed in the trough channel.
Finally, we have the feed distributed in the female and male carcasses, we will lower the carcasses for the animals to eat. They will be given enough time to eat and then we will automatically raise the carcasses and start the cycle again so that the feed is ready for the following day, thus reducing the stress that we can cause the animals.
ADVANTAGES MATRIX MALE FEEDER:
- Less stress among birds, males eat side by side
- Easy feed access for all males allows more time to consume the feed
- Better control and selection possibilities during feeding
- Less space required compared to panfeeding systems
- Centrally adjustable feed dosage
- Feedtrough closed during feed dosing so males have no access to feed during filling process
- All feed distributed in the feed troughs before feeding starts
ADVANTAGES CHAINOVATION HEN FEED HOPPER:
- Chainovation chain feeding system
- suits each type of poultry house
- Efficient, durable and maintenance friendly
- Minimizes feed spillage
- Available as suspended or supported system
- Quick and easy installation
- 7 Stage feed level adjusters