En este blog os vamos a contar la importancia de un clima óptimo en las granjas, sobre todo, en granja vacuno de leche. También os contamos algunas soluciones.
One of the most frequently asked questions by dairy farmers is how they can avoid humidity on the dairy farm, sudden changes in temperature and, as a consequence, the diseases it can cause:
- Heat stress: The most visible sign is when cows start to drink more water and get up up up to two hours less per day. Cows have a hard time getting rid of heat, so they are very sensitive to this issue.
- Mastitis: Also known as inflammation or infection of the udder is one of the most serious problems in dairy cattle. Moisture on the farm is a favourable climate for diseases and pathogens.
- Hoof aches and pains
When these problems arise, milk production is lower.
To solve this problem, the halls are equipped with fans that can guarantee a stable climate all year round, regardless of the season.
ADVANTAGES OF USING FANS IN DAIRY FARMS
- Less “heat stress” for dairy cows
- Low electricity consumption
- Keeps milk production high during summers
- Easy to operate at low cost
- Better air recirculation and air distribution
- Easy assembly and maintenance
- High durability
- Available diameters: 50, 63, 71, 92 and 130 cm
- High level of air movement: up to 46.300 m3/h at 0 Pa
- Low power consumption
- Frequency and transformer controlled
- High efficiency: up to 15.7 watts/1000 m3/h
- Low noise level
- IP55 motor (water and dust resistant)
- CE-compliant protective grilles for 50, 63, 71 and 92 cm basket ventilators
¿Quieres descargar la ficha técnica del ventilador en tu móvil? Pincha aquí