In this blog, we are going to introduce you to the new product from Aviporc: Poultry Farm Exhaust Fan Covers.
The strength of our new product is the improvement of the situation on poultry farms, both in terms of biosecurity and economic savings, thanks to the use of the extractor covers.
Nowadays, biosecurity on poultry farms is becoming increasingly important, biosecurity being understood as “all those sanitary and preventive measures which, when used on a permanent basis, prevent and avoid the entry of infectious and contagious agents into a poultry farm”.
HOW DO COVERS FOR EXTRACTOR FANS WORK ON POULTRY FARMS?
These covers, built in sandwich panel with pvc frame, are adaptable to all types of poultry installations with extractors, both poultry and turkey houses.
They measure 1.39×1.39 and are used for high flow extractors.
In addition, they are easy to open manually.
ADVANTAGES COVERS FOR EXTRACTORS
- Improves the airtightness of the building
- Prevents leaks and stray currents, thus improving ventilation.
- Keeps out the cold in winter
- All this leads to energy and economic savings for the farmer.
- Adaptable to all types of installations, both in new buildings and in existing farms.